Sunday, January 26, 2014

Short Story Contest

Here is something I am putting together for those of you who are aspiring writers. In may I plan to publish a short novella about 25-30k words. this is short even for me but the main idea is that I plan to add in five short stories around 10k words each belonging to other authors. If you have a fantasy or sci-fi novel and would like to submit it for the book please contact me. the five chosen authors will each receive $100. If this idea goes well then I plan to do two of these anthologies a year and will most likely increase the amount paid to the winning authors. So if you have a friend of family member who likes to write and might have a good short story up in that noggin let them know.

winners will be notified no later than May 1st and will receive their proceeds no later than June 1st.
Contact information
D.W. Jackson at dwjacks01@yahoo.com.

4 comments:

  1. Love the books! Not meaning to be rude, but... you still alive? You normally chat more than this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When-is-book-6-being-released?

    Have-heard-no-word-whatsoever..

    ~X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi D.W.
    Just wanted to ask when the due date is for the short story? I'd love to participate... Also, do you allow multiple entries? I really like writing :D And I'm saving money for college...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I decided there wont be a due date just until i get enough short stories to make a book. Multiple entries are fine.

    ReplyDelete