Sunday, January 5, 2014

Politicians; underworked, overpaid, and and makeing life hard for the enlisted man.

Over the past few years I have watched as our president and politicians continue to strip the military benefits of our soldiers. It seems as if they want to downgrade the military to be the equally of working at McDonalds. As a writer you would think I would have a eloquent way of saying this but honestly I can not think of any polite terms to use. The only thing I can think of as I continue to watch in horror, is that we should toss every politicians who voted for these cuts to be thrown into afgan for a few months with the same pay and befits we have. Let them earn their pay for once in their lives. In the end I am pretty sure it wasn't the soldier who wanted to go to war but the government that made them. If you need to cut some fat why not start with your own oversized salaries, or bring our guys home.

No comments:

Post a Comment