Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Get a free complete set of the Reawakening Saga after the last book comes out

I will be doing something else as well starting with my next book. as you know its the last book in the first arc. I haven't thought of a name for the second arch but I will be keeping the Reawakening Saga Banner on all words related to this series. I just like it. but the next book will be around the same length. I am still working on making my books a little longer I want to get around 120000 words but its a work in progress. Master Mage will be 2.99 its first 15 days and will then move up to 3.99 to reward those of you who have followed me throughout the whole series. I am also going to be giving away a full complete set of the signed book to whoever can come up with the best marketing idea by  march 1st when the book is planned to go on sale. The truth is I am a write and marketing seems to be my weak point. my sales are good and thanks to my readers I can honestly say my kids had a great Christmas and I have been trying to give back by donating and even starting a scholarship for the local college. Most days I focus completely on writing i even worked on Christmas but unlike coming up with worlds and stories marketing flabbergasts me.  As always my email is the same dwjacks01@yahoo.com and anyone can feel free to send me an e-mail anytime for just about any reason.

That noted the best form of marketing is still word of mouth. If you enjoy the books tell those who also read fantasy novels.

No comments:

Post a Comment