Tuesday, January 7, 2014

People around the world.

I spent a good amount of my life as an American soldier. Through it all I never came to love war. The truth is I detest the need for it, even though I understand it. I have been to countless countries and met people for all over the world and all of them have been great people.  think the world would be a much nicer place if people stopped focusing on their differences.  I thought being different and having different points of views was the point of a society especially a global one. (not talking about child labor or other issues such as that. just the small issues that don't really matter in the large picture. like religion, color, race, who has the bigger gun)

Whenever I see one of my books bought in a place other than the U.S.A. I jump for joy. Canada, Australia, U.K., France, Spain, India, and many others.

No comments:

Post a Comment