Friday, July 25, 2014

Silver Mage release date

so far since my last long stay in the hospital I have been good about getting a book out every other month or so but it looks like silver mage will delayed a bit. I still hope to have it out next month but it might not be as early in the month as I would like. First off I am having a bit more trouble with Bren than I would like. Unlike Thad, Bren is more headstrong and a bit more complicated not to mention there are a lot more things going on in this book than the last. Secondly I will be bringing back Beta reads since editing alone doesn't seem to pick up enough of the errors and I want the best product I can produce for you my readers. I will admit some of this is my fault. As it is summer  took a few weeks off to take the kids to Florida and to see my sister. Not to mention with the kids home all the time it is harder to write during the day so I have been staying up until 5-6 in the morning and sleeping only a few hours a day so please just wait a bit and it will bout as soon as I can get it done.

If you want to know as soon as it is available for sale just give me a shout at dwjacks01@yahoo.com and I will send you an email as soon as it is available for purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment