Friday, July 25, 2014

Fun things i found on the internet.

While I am working I always keep something going in the background.

Lately since i am going to Japan in a few months I have been using youtube to learn a bit more about it and here are some interesting vblogers I enjoy watching.

Givemeaflakeman
Givemeabreakman
Rachel and Jun
Japan with Regan
tomoko tomoko

of course these are not the only vbloggers out there who talk about Japan but they are the ones I find most interesting. Givemenabreakman/givemeaflakeman are the same person but he has different kinds of videos on each one. He is a bit older (i am guessing in his 40's) than the others so he has a more...I wouldn't say educated... But inspired view of japan.

Regan is an aussie so his view point is a little different and I enjoy the unique perspective... Not to mention his voice is rather catchy and sticks out more when I am working.

Rachel and Jun are a combo pair with an American wife and a Japanese husband. they are both still relatively young (maybe 20). They like to show more of the things younger visitors might enjoy or talk about and often pull other vbloggers into their shows. Honestly a lot of there shows are really funny making it hard for me to pay attention to work while there on.

Last but far from least is tomoko tomoko. Tomoko is a older Japanese (not in her early twenties but hard for me to say she is over 30 either.) She has many videos with other vbloggers, mainly givemeabreakman but her individual videos I find fun and very informative. She really lets you see a side of japan some tourist don't really see... Aahhhh its hard to explain these tings.

So if you want to learn more about japan check a few of them out.

Other than vblogers i will look for other things on youtube but mostly funny skits and stuff from old tv shows like SNL. i also watch anime, the main one right now being hunterxhunter and SAO season 2.

as for music I listen to country music... though mostly older country that came out pre 2000.

No comments:

Post a Comment