Sunday, July 20, 2014

Going to Japan

Many of my readers might not know but I study a lot for my books. It might be hard to tell since my grammar isn't the best but I love to study. (though it is mostly culture, psychology, sociology, and history.)
My whole life i have wanted to travel but have never been able to. first i didn't have the money and when i did i didn't have the time. then came the two kids i adopted and i didn't feel right about leaving them until they were fully adjusted to my family. now after the kids have lived with me for 3 years i think it is time i ventured out and do a little traveling,
 Oct-Nov i will be in japan. honestly i thought it would be really expensive but beside spending money the flight is the same no matter how far apart the days are. i will be renting an apt by the month so its actually cheaper than a week in a hotel. I will be working while i am there so no worries. I am hoping to incorporate some of Japanese architecture, history, culture and social outlooks in one of my books. So i might be posting some pics and small stories here and there when i am over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment