Sunday, November 17, 2013

A thank you to my fans.

My new book Warded Mage is doing great and has stayed in the top ten in epic fantasy for the past few days. So I would like to say to all my readers thank you. with the millions of books out that you could read you have chosen mine and I am eternally grateful for that. Thanks to everyone who purchases my books I am able to spend my time doing what I love, writing. I know there is little I can do to show my thanks other than to continue to do what I am, but I just wanted to show my appreciation. I also want to say a special thanks to my beta readers who are the reason the quality of the books have risen to where they are. I am a people person so I love to talk to my fans so if you ever want to say hi just drop me an email at dwjacks01@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the success of your latest - I love that feeling when you look at your book and see it in the Top 100 :)
    So I've tagged you to take part in The Next Big Thing - just take the questions off my blog post and give 'em your best answers.

    ReplyDelete