Thursday, April 24, 2014

what happens when i am bord

ok was bored I admit it but was surfing the web and found a petition on the we the people thing. so decided to check it out a few of them seemed nice but I was more interested in the governments answers to the petitions. So I made one of my own.
(do I believe this will accomplish anything...not really....I just want to see their answer.) I mean what Politian would sign a law into effect that could sentence them to a firing squad instead of a pay raise.

If you would also like to see what cockamamie response they give sign it and ask others too. it only takes a couple of minutes to get a good laugh.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/pass-law-any-politician-who-caught-abusing-his-power-while-office-be-tried-treason/lGFvDlSn

No comments:

Post a Comment