Sunday, April 27, 2014

Best birthday gift ever

May 3rd is my birthday and this year I received the best gift I have ever gotten. When I published my first book my goal was to sell 10,000 books in a single month and this month I have done that. I would like to say I did it myself but anyone who reads knows that wouldn't be true. The truth is it is because I have such good readers and fans that have supported me. Whenever I get an email or a message from a fan it always makes my day a bit brighter. so to all my fans I thank you for the best birthday gift I have ever had.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Burthday for the third! Im writing you from England by the way, how many books are you planning? I downloaded branded on the 20th April and have just finished book 4, i hope there will be at least 50 books! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Daniel. I don't know about 50 books in the reawakening saga but right now there are at lest a few dozen planned all together. I also have other books planed but i'll get there when I get there.

    ReplyDelete