Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Give me a hand

This is my plan for promoting. I am not a marketing wiz so here I go. I was on the news the other night. I will post a link in a moment. I ask that you click the link and hit recommend. it will post it to your Facebook. the person who sends me a screenshot showing the most likes of the post will receive signed copies of all my books. you can email me the Screenshots at dwjacks01@yahoo.com . now for the link.
http://www.newson6.com/story/24234910/tahlequah-man-makes-new-life-as-published-author

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Hey I gotta tell you as a fellow writer in the BA/Tulsa area that I already shared your story on ch 6 early this morning with the crit group that I run and the ones I attend and it is spreading like a virus. I can tell you that I am proud of you and what you are doing! Awesome job and perhaps someday we can have you in as a guest and tell all the naysayers that self published authors ARE here, good, and not going anywhere!!!! Keep it up!!! blessings to you and yours.
    Peace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you deserve the praise Mr. Jackson. I still thank you for sending me those books while I was deployed. It meant a great deal to me and I wish you nothing but success.

    ReplyDelete