Sunday, April 14, 2013

May is comming and so is memoral day

if you don't know much about me I served in the army national guard for 12 years. may is coming up so I'm getting ready. all my paperback books sold in may will have the honor and remember flag on them. and 25% of the proceeds from sells will go to  http://www.honorandremember.org/ I had to do a lot of paperwork to get their trademark on the books but honestly im going to buy one just to get it framed. for those of you who don't know the flags presented to the soldiers cost a lot. my goal is to raise somewhere around $1000. I know its only a small dent in the big picture that's why next month when your sitting around think about giving a buck or two to them. well that's my rant for now time for me to get back to work so I can get the next book ready by may so hopefully I can boost sales a little and increase how much I can donate. happy reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment