Sunday, February 10, 2013

supporting our troups the little i can

soon alot of my fellow oklahoman national guardsmen will be heading to afganastan. I dont have to go thank to the fact in a few months ill be out due to injury but i thought that since my books were doing decently well i would help the guys out a bit. I decided that on my March sales 25 percent of my profit which on the 2.99 e-book though the second one will be coming out by then too hopefully. is 2.07 after i take out the fed's money leaves 1.40 so for every book sold i will send 35 cents to the blue star mothers i know it doest sound like much. but i sale about 1500 of my first book right now though i do expect that to slow down but i expect the second book to do just as well as their first. so my personal goal is to be able to give the blue star mothers sbout 700-1000 dollars at the end of march. i cant do it every month since i cant work anymore and live off a fixed income but im going to try and do the same thing every three months or so. because  i get income from writing i am a firm believe it is thanks to the soldiers that i am given the chance to do so. to all my brothers in army stay safe good luck and please dont forget the PMCS....lol

the inexperienced mage book 1 in the reakening saga. curently getting edited because well my grammer just aint up to a perfessional level. and please keep a look out for my second book in the series Branded Mage expected to be out by the end of Feb or first of March.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00B0XIKUI

on a side note i would throughly enjoy if other independent joined me in my efforts. i wanted to make a seperate page for it but im really not that computer savy.

2 comments:

  1. Brother, I think you are a great author. You should keep it up. I laughed pretty hard that you are in the guard and you are a C.O. because that's exactly what Im doing, only for the state of New Mexico. You keep your head up and don't let them discourage you. And thank you for hurrying book 2 along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no prob gotta do what we can. i enjoy writing im even working on a prsion novle as a side project lol. though i dont think anyone would get most of it unless they been in the system though nowadays that a large portion of our socity lmao

    ReplyDelete