Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Just my view

I will say one thing and only one thing about all the headache i have read lately. i am not trying to rip someone off so if someone has said this before my bad i wasn't trying to plagiarize.

"The second we take away one persons freedom to choose the direction of their own life is the moment that we have destroyed the freedom of choice. The second we silence one voice no matter how detestable their views is the moment we have destroyed the freedom of speech."

1 comment:

  1. Agree. I suppose we can sometimes have some freedom of choice or speech, we can only have the illusion of these freedoms or we can be, in reality, enslaved. The distinctions between these three tiers are confused at best, even in the West. I find it easiest to reflect on all this whilst staring in to a campfire, in the great outdoors, in the wilds. . ;)

    ReplyDelete