Tuesday, March 24, 2015

My health

Some of my older fans know that I have been having health problems. I haven't talked about it much but I thought I would let you know why I have been slow on my writing. the truth is that I have Ehlers danlos syndrome. A part of this is chronic pain and a lot of it. when I write for more than a few moments my wrists and hands start to hurt and lately it has gotten worse. I will do my best to keep up putting on my novels at a fast pace but I apologize if it takes a bit longer.

here is a small video to explain a bit about EDS if you want to learn a bit about it.
https://youtu.be/Sw0KSAO6890

2 comments:

  1. Have you tried using one of the Software programs tat use voice actuation to type?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dragon is a great program for hands-free dictation. Having RA is debilitation for walking and typing, so Dragon helps a lot for dictating emails, documents, comments, and just about anything where I need to type. It won't help with walking, but it's great for dictation to computer, laptop, tablet, cell phone, or other devices, including doing many functions on devices when the proper commands are given. Again, it's hands-free.

    ReplyDelete