Monday, August 25, 2014

a small break

After silver mage is published i will be taking a small break to write another book. A good friend of mine and someone loved by many has died. My heart is heavy knowing i will never again talk to my "nanna," who no matter how bad i felt could always make me smile. I will be writing a book in her memory. i don't know if it will be a short story or a full novel yet but until it is finished i will not work on anything else. I am planning to use the funds from the book to donate to a charity though i do not know which one yet.

TO MY Fans.
the book will still be fantasy but the character will be based after nanna. I ask that you buy he book and read it. i am sure that you have also had someone in your life that influenced you greatly, and this book will remind you of them. so off i now go to work on my little book, to help ease some of the pain i feel at the lose of such a good person. the world has become a bit darker with her passing and i wish to share what little light that she brought to me with others. thank you for supporting me and i hope that you will all remember those loved ones that have shared their light with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment