Thursday, June 26, 2014

Goals for the future

I have been putting together many goals for the future. It has taken up a lot of time but i hope to accomplish each of these in my lifetime.

1) get a good group of affordable proofreaders. (many of my fans have offered this but i have been looking around for English grads locally to hire fulltime.)

2) Have a pen and paper game made (this is in the process and hopefully will be finished soon. it has taken a lot of work because i don't know much about them. My mother and father were in the mind that they were evil...I honestly had to hide fantasy books as a kid to read them...that might even be the reason i like to write because most the time i had to makeup my own since i couldn't buy them.)

3) Have a video game made after my books.

4) have a graphic novel or manga series after my books. (I cant draw and since most my resources are in the pen and paper game...editing, an illustrations, and getting the books translated into Spanish i cant afford to hire someone for this but someday....someday.)

5) get an anime...yes i am a full fledged nerd and i love anime.

i love writing and reading though the latter has taken a backseat as i don't like to read when im working because i fell it influences my personal writing style. Thanks to my fans i get to do what i love but it is a lot of work and i am trying to improve. my only other goals right now are to sell 100K books worldwide and to make it into the top 100 on amazons best seller list overall.

2 comments:

  1. Hey good on you for having goals. Honestly, every time you release a book is the highlight of my month. I can't wait for the next one. Keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Robert glad you enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete