Thursday, May 15, 2014

Forgoten Mage

here is the cover for the next book. I tried a different cover artist so I would like some feedback please. also this weekend I will be selecting a chapter to put up for a teaser. It wont be the first chapter as I think that give too much away and I want there to be a little more mystery behind what will be happening in the next book. the book is already about 70% finished so I hope to have it out next month...I will let everyone know when it gets closer to completion about the exact release date.

3 comments:

  1. Is it too spoilery to know if Thad is still the protagonist? Or is it someone new?

    Not sure I like the new cover art to be honest. It looks like a weak photoshop job. Sorry to the artist, but that's an honest impression. It has several art styles just kind of slapped together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thad isn't the main protagonist but he is still a main player in the next series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cover is drawing parallels between WoW and your book series. That might not be the best of choices for drawing in new readers.

    ReplyDelete