Sunday, September 1, 2013

Reawakening saga book 4

there is still a little work to be done on the cover but I've been hiring a pro to do them from me since I published ties of blood. the book is planned to be released on the 20th. I am working hard every day to make sure that it is finished on time so please everyone keep you eyes out. the book is slightly longer then the others I have written. the other reason I have worked on the side stories is because with everything I write I believe my skills are increasing so I hope you enjoy the book. I have put a lot of time and effort into it. on a side note I have been looking at doing some small historical short stories though its more for kids. it started as a project to help my son enjoy studying history enjoy it more but I was thinking of making it available to the public anyone have any thoughts on this. if there are some already out there let me know would save me a lot of time having to rewrite his history book as I have to do a lot of research but kids come first right.

5 comments:

  1. Woot, grateful for the return of Thad as the viewpoint character.

    ...but what happened to the princess' and Monique's little side stories? Were those always intended for after this one, or did you drop them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, one other thing. Is it just me or is that fake eye different than it should be? It has some kind of weird pattern on it and no sapphire visible. Does the eye change over the course of the book, or is that just a mistake from the guy who did the cover?

      Delete
  2. Can't wait for it to be released and loving the cover art

    ReplyDelete
  3. any chance in getting a teaser chapter?

    ReplyDelete